Favorite Amazon Finds
This post contains affiliate links. Please visit my disclosure for more info.
Can you all believe I didn’t have Amazon Prime until this year? I don’t know how I survived for so long without it.
One of my favorite past times is searching Amazon for great products at cheap prices, so I’ve put together a list of a few of my favorite finds!
1. Cactus Tapestry -I picked up this tapestry as a backdrop for Isla’s birthday party and it is STUNNING in person!
2. Mollie Ollie Mimmo Caddy -I was recently sent this caddy to review and I honestly love it. We use it in the car, between the girls’ seats, to hold toys, snacks, etc. There are so many pockets and even a zippered pocket for holding smaller items. I love that it has handles, too.
3. Zoogs Kid’s Sneakers – These sneakers are such a steal! They are super cute, comfy, and the quality is wonderful!
4. Mellanni Bed Sheet Set – We picked this sheet set up based on the high rating and 43,000+ reviews positive reviews. They have been perfect for us so far!
5. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay – This product has been raved about for years, but I never picked it up until recently. It has since changed my skin for the better. Be sure to mix it with Apple Cider Vinegar for the best results!
6. 200 Piece Play Food Set – I love this play food set so much and my girls do too. It has everything you could imagine for a play kitchen or pretend grocery store. The quality is great!
7. Furmax Mid Century Modern Dining Chair Set – These chairs are seriously amazing….I could rave about them all day. They were easy to put together and you can’t beat the price!
8. SONGMICS Fabric Storage Ottoman – We’ve used this bench both in our bedroom and in our entry way. It is perfect for extra storage and it looks so much more expensive than it is!